Tuesday, August 3, 2010

iced mocha frappe :D

For my coffee loving friends. This is a super good recipe! I just love coffee. Yum! This is a Paula Dean recipe soo of course it's delicious.
-Sarah :D

Oh, I also would like to know: What is your favorite Jane Austen book/movie?


4 cups brewed coffee, hot
4 (1-ounce) packages hot chocolate mix (3/4 cup mix)
4 tablespoons sugar
1 cup heavy cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Whipped cream, for serving


In a heat-proof bowl or pitcher, add the coffee, hot chocolate mix, and sugar. Stir until well combined. Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze, covered, for at least 3 hours and up to 1 week.

Put the frozen cubes in a blender. Add the cream and vanilla and puree until smooth. Divide the frappe into tall glasses and top with whipped cream.

Servings: 4
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time:
Difficulty: Easy

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...coffee! Yummy!! My favorite Jane Austen movie/book is probably "Pride and Prejudice",but they are all really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this?! I'm adding this to my tumblr site!

    ReplyDelete