Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life, and Chocolate Cupcakes

Wow. We have been so busy lately, and I am sorry we haven't posted in so long! Last week we moved! (sure we only moved 15 minutes away...) It's been crazy around here, needless to say! We seem to have been packing and packing and packing for weeks now! Finally, I think we are at a point were we can sit back and enjoy our new house! It was hard to say goodbye to our old house though, we had lived in it for 7 plus years! But, it is nice to have a larger home, and for that I am so very thankful! God really has blessed us!
Also, my sister Lauren had her birthday yesterday! We ate out with all the family, and then did some shopping! Also, we went to see "Car's 2"! I enjoyed the movie, but It definitely was not the quality story line of the first. *sigh* I am still a huge Pixar fan though!

Alright, now for the recipe! These cupcakes are AWESOME! I found the recipe off of "My Baking addiction". I love that blog! It's the best place to go if you need a good dessert or other baked treat! The only thing I changed for the cupcake was I added just a tiny bit of cherry flavoring to the frosting! It was soooo good. The cake was very moist, and how can you go wrong with creamcheese frosting??

Here is a link to the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment